This high security 16 gauge steel security lockbox mounts under the rear seat in a 2015+ Ford F150 SuperCrew Crew Cab. The full width formfitting design of the Tuffy lockbox has over 4500 cubic inches of lockable storage. It’s secured contents are easily accessed by flipping either or both of the rear seat(s) up and opening the corresponding lid(s). The unique design allows the full width to be used to stow firearms or other long items.
Featuring Tuffy’s Pry-Guard Locking System with a 10 tumbler double bitted security lock with built in weather seals. Chamfered corners are incorporated into the design making it easier to operate the seat releases as well as aiding passenger ingress and egress.
The innovative mounting system is only accessed from inside the box. When additional floor space is needed the entire lockbox can be removed in seconds without the need for any tools. Mounts inconspicuously under the seat out of apparent site of would be thieves. Is quickly and easily installed using the factory hardware without drilling.
- Over 4500 Cubic inches of lockable storage space.
- Exclusive 10 tumbler double bitted lock with built in weather seals.
- Pry-Guard locking system featuring 1/8″ thick welded steel components.
- Stealthy design is hidden under the seat from prying eyes.
- Welded 16 Gauge steel construction and durable texture powder coat finish.
- Weather resistant lid design incorporates an exclusive Pin-Lock hinging system with built-in lid stop for added security.
- The innovative mounting system permits removal from vehicle in seconds from inside the box when unlocked without the need for tools.
- Mounting hardware provided.
- Quick and easy install does not require drilling.
- Weather & dust seals.
- Chamfered corners are incorporated into the design making it easier to operate the seat releases as well as aiding passenger access.