Anti-rattle and anti-sway devices make carrying four bikes as enjoyable as possible. This tilting rack allows for quick storage and easy access to cargo areas. Furthermore, soft cradles slide and rotate in order to accommodate various types of bikes and the dual arm design offers three attachment points for more support.
- Carries up to 4 Bikes
- Works with many alternative and larger tubed frame bikes
- Dual arm design offers great bike support and three attachment points
- Anti sway cradle attaches to the upright or angled bar of bike frame to help keep bikes from swaying front to back.
- Soft cradles slide front to back and rotate to help accommodate many types of bikes
- Powder coated to resist corrosion
- Bike rack tilts down allowing access to the rear of the vehicle
- Top support arm also collapses for travel without bikes or for storage
- Bike rack includes a anti-rattle threaded hitch pin that prevents bike rack sway
- Optional Cable and Hitch Lock (A32022) are available to lock bikes to rack
- Cable lock also stores inside the left arm of the bike rack when not in use
- Designed for 1-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ (Class II only) and 2″ x 2″ trailer hitches
- Measures 12-1/4″ from the center of the hitch pin hole to the upright bar of the rack
- Measures 11-3/4″ between the two arms
- Measures 14-1/2″ from the outside of one arm to the outside of the other arm
- Weight capacity: 180 lbs.
- Maximum single bike weight is 45 lbs.
- Accepts bikes with frames up to 1-1/2″ in diameter
- Normal hitch locks are not compatible with this bike rack due to the built-in anti-rattle device.
- Use A30901LHP hitch lock secure the rack to the hitch or A32022 hitch and cable lock as a keyed-alike option to secure the rack and bikes to the hitch.
Price : $199.95